I’ve been nominated for two awards, both by Geeky_Girl from The Dolls of Texas! If you’re reading this, then thank you so much! I’m only doing the first one today, though. It’s the Blogger Recognition Award.
When you get nominated for a blogger award, there’s certain things you have to do, depending on which award it is. For the Blogger Recognition Award, here’s what I have to do:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Give some history about how my blog started.
- Give two pieces of blogger advice.
- Nominate 15 bloggers. (That’s going to take awhile)…
Here’s some history of how my blog got started:
Near the end of my school year, Mom said that when I finished my science for the year, I could start a ‘writing and photography class.’ So I did extra lessons until I was done. I was so excited to start! Mom said that the easiest way to do photo stories (which was what I wanted to do) was to start a blog. I was so excited! I had actually wanted to start a blog before that, as I was inspired by Small Dolls in a Big World. I believe I did my first post on March 11, and here we are now! (I think that was more than a little history)! 😅
- Be consistent. This is one of the most important blogging tips out there, yet one that a lot of bloggers tend to forget. Plan a certain day each week where you do a post. I try to do a photostory each Friday, and other stuff whenever. That way, I at least get one post done each week.
- Quality over quantity. You don’t have to post every day. If you do, your posts might not look as good as if you had taken your time. Plus, you can get stressed out or run out of ideas more easily. But choose a time that works best for you. Maybe it’s once a week, or a few times a week. Whatever works best for you.
Now, the nominees:
Jewel from The Doll Notebook
Samantha from AG Doll Awesome
Loren Happy House of AG
Sara from The Sparkle Dollies
The Christian Homeschooler from Treasured Friendships With a Flair
and Curiousgeorgefan all from Irish AG Dolls
Bella from My Doll Days
American Girl Doll Artist and
Catlover02 from Small Dolls in a Big World
Lydia from Lydia’s Dolls
Sunny from Everything Fun Under the Sun
Daisymermaid from Endlesslywritingblog
Congratulations everyone! Remember what you have to do!
(The date says that this was posted on March 11 for some reason, but it was actually posted sometime in May. Just so you know! 😉)