I’ve been nominated for two awards by Geeky _Girl from The Dolls of Texas! Thank you so much! Today, though, I’ll just be doing the Blogger Recognition Award.
There are things you have to do when you get an award. Here’s what I have to do for this one:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Give some history about how you started your blog.
- Give two pieces of blogging advice.
- Nominate 15 bloggers. (That’s going to take a while)…
Here’s some history of how my blog got started:
It was in 2017 (this year) and Mom said that whenever I finished my science for the year I could start a ‘writing and photography class.’ So I did extra lessons until I was finished. I was so excited to start! Mom told me that the easiest way to make photostories (which was what I wanted to do) was to get a blog. So that’s just what we did! I believe I made my first post on March 11. It was titled: A Grand Adventure.
2 tips for bloggers:
- Be consistent. Plan a certain day where you’ll post and stick to it. This will help increase your follower number. I mean, you wouldn’t want to follow someone who posts on and off, right?
- You don’t have to post every day. If it works for you, then go for it! But if it doesn’t, then plan how often you want to post. Does posting once a week work for you? Maybe a few times a week? Find out what works best for you.
Now, the nominees:
Sara from Sparkle Dollies
and Curiousgeorgefan all from Irish AG Dolls
American Girl Doll Artist
and Catlover02 from Small Dolls in a Big World
Samantha from AG Doll Awesome
Jewel from Doll Notebook
Christian Homescooler from Treasured Friendships With a Flair
Loren from Happy House of AG
Bella from My Doll Days
Diamond from World of Dolls
Sunny from Everything Fun Under the Sun
Daisymermaid from Endlesslywritingblog
Congratulations everyone! 🎉 Don’t forget what you have to do!