Yes, another nomination!!! I’ve been nominated by the amazing Natalie from The American Girl Spot for the Sunshine Blogger Award!
Thank you so much Natalie!!!
I’ll explain the rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions.
- Nominate 11 bloggers.
- Ask them 11 questions.
Here are the 11 questions Natalie asked her nominees: (The bold words are the questions.)
Who was your first AG doll?
Carol! I got her for Christmas in 2013.
Why did you call your blog what you did?
I’m not exactly sure, it just came to me and I really liked it!
Do you use WordPress, Blogger, or another platform?
I use WordPress, and I’m very happy I do. It’s easy to make posts and I like how it looks! 😃
What’s your favorite hairstyle (for you)?
I like just leaving my hair down. But for hairstyles, probably a ponytail. 😉
Have you ever eaten lavender-flavored ice cream before?
There’s such thing as lavender-flavored ice cream? From that sentence, you can probably tell that the answer is no. 😂
What’s your favorite doll outfit?
What?! That’s really hard!! Umm, possibly the Recess Ready Outfit. It’s really pretty and well-done!
What doll are you thinking of getting now?
Kit! Her hair is AMAZING and she’s just so pretty! 😍
Pink! You should see my clothes… 😂
What is your favorite thing to get at the AG store restaurant?
I don’t remember what it’s called, but I think it’s the butter pasta thing. Anyone know what I’m talking about? 😂
When did you first hear about AG?
Probably when I got my Bitty Twins, Janie and Jackson. You didn’t know I had Bitty Twins, did you? I got them when I was really little. Janie has brown hair and brown eyes and Jackson has blond hair and blue eyes. I’ll have to feature them sometime. 😉
Awesome questions, Natalie!
Now, the nominees! (Note of warning: I’m probably not going to have 11 nominees.)
Lainey from The Redhead’s Blog
Lissie from The Diary of a Doll
Nicole from Happy AG Dolls
Marissa from Inner Star Studios
Jennifer from We’re All a Little Mini Mad Here
Yeah, I only have 5… but that’s OK. Congratulations you lucky few! Here are your questions:
- Who is your favorite doll that you have?
- Who is your favorite doll that you don’t have?
- Who is your least favorite AG doll that you have? (Really hard, huh?)
- Who is your least favorite AG doll that you don’t have?
- When did you start your blog?
- Why did you start your blog?
- If you could change your blog’s name, would you? If so, what would you change it to?
- If you could change your own name, would you? If so, what would you change it to?
- What would your dream custom doll look like?
- Do you like the Truly Me, BeForever, Contemporary, or GOTY line better?
- Who was your very first follower?
Happy 4th of July!