Hello everyone! I was nominated for two awards! Woo hoo!
First up, I was nominated by Rose from The Dolls of Texas.
Thank you so much, Rose!!! Go check out her blog, it’s amazing!
It’s for The Old Post Tag!
The rules are:
- Link back and talk about your first 5 posts.
- Nominate 5 people.
- Have fun!
Yes, my very first post was a photo story. I just wanted to get started writing, taking pictures for, and posting my stories. I actually think I did pretty good, although it could’ve been more interesting. Not bad for my first post!
This photo story introduced the rest of my dolls. The pictures are okay, but the story itself? Kinda boring.
Now this one, I think, was pretty good. Sombrita was also introduced in it. Not exactly sure what else to say.
I started a photo story series pretty early, didn’t I? 😂 The pictures aren’t great, I needed to work on picture angles, something I think I’m getting better at. The story was okay, I think. You can comment to let me know, though. 😉 What? It’s just some shameless self – promotion! 😂
I have pretty much the same thing to say about this one as I did the last one. Although in this one, I took my first outside pictures! The wind was annoying, it kept knocking my dolls over. 😤
Now, the nominees!
- Sam from AG Doll Awesome and Redhead with a Book
- AAG from All – American Girl
- theblogdolly from The Blog Dolly
- Katie from All Dolled Up
- Laura from Lula Boo
Now, onto my second award! I was nominated by Katie from All Dolled Up By Kat to do The Blue Sky Tag!
Thank you so much Katie!!! You all should totally check out her blog, it’s amazing!
Here are the rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions.
- Tag 11 new people.
- Give them 11 new question to answer.
The questions will be in bold.
#1 What’s your favorite food?
My granny’s pumpkin rolls! Yummy…
#2 Have you ever taken dance classes? If so, what kind and I’d you enjoy it?
I took some when I was pretty little. I don’t remember what kind and I enjoyed them for a while.
#3 Which one of your dolls is the most like you?
Carol, for sure. I modeled her after myself. (Except I’m a lot more bossy and blow up when I get angry…) She even looks like me! Except she doesn’t have side swept bangs and I do.
#4 What do you enjoy doing besides blogging?
Reading, singing, and writing. I know writing has to do with blogging, but I write about all kinds of things, not just dolls. I’m currently working on a Lab Rats fan fiction! I’m obsessed with Lab Rats. 😜
#5 What’s your dream doll look like?
Maybe something like this: long, black curly hair, green eyes, and medium skin.
#6 What’s your favorite holiday?
Christmas!!! Definitely Christmas!!!
#7 What’s your favorite book?
Probably Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.
#8 What’s your second favorite type of doll?
Truly Me, probably.
#9 DC or Marvel?
Marvel. I’m not a big fan of super hero stuff, (except for Mighty Med 😉), but Marvel, in my opinion, has better characters and I know more Marvel characters. 😃
#10 Do you like the Lego movies? If so, which one is your favorite?
It depends on which one, but yes, for the mist part I like them. The Lego Ninjago Movie!! That one was awesome!!
#11 Do your pets ever photo bomb your pictures?
No, because I don’t have any pets. We may get a dog at some point, though! *squeals*
Now, the nominees:
1. Bella from The Doll Habit
2. AG’s in Alaska from American Girls in Alaska
3. Sam from Beezus the Bear
4. Sam from Sam’s Life
5. agdolldreams from AG Doll Dreams
6. littlebunnycabbage from A Day in the Life
7. huntshappyhomeschool from Hunts Happy Homeschool
8. Marian Naveed from Woman Diaries07
9. Rose from The Dolls of Texas
10. Clara from Clara and Co.
11. Jewel from Doll Notebook
And my questions:
- Do you like Lab Rats? If so, what’s your favorite episode?
- What are you wearing right now?
- Would you rather have the power to rewind time or pause time?
- What job would you be absolutely terrible at?
- If you ruled your own country, who would you get to write the national anthem?
- Would you rather have a unicorn horn or a squirrel tail?
- What one thing can you not live without? (Besides the necessities)
- Would you rather be an adult your whole life or a kid your whole life?
- Would you rather be locked in an amusement park or a library?
- What’s the grossest food combination you can think of?
- If you were challenged to a duel, what weapons would you use?
Just so you know, I only thought of the first question. The other ones I looked up.
Congratulations nominees! And thank you SO much, Sam and Katie!! You guys are awesome!!