Hey, peeps! Sorry, this isn’t a request or anything. But I got nominated by Katie for the Lovely Blogger Award!
Thank you SO much, Katie! 😃
Let’s get right into it! Here’s the rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post about this award.
- Share seven (7) facts about you, yourself, and you.
- Nominate one or two or fifteen lovely blogs and tell them the good news.
Oh, yay, I get to talk about myself! 😂
- I’m writing a book called Lucky Number Thirteen.
- I’ve sang at our church’s Valentine’s Day Gala. (It was a dinner, not a dance.)
- I’m shy around people I don’t know that well, but my crazy, weird self once you get to know me.
- I’m obsessed with stuffed animals! I have most of them underneath my bed, and there’s about twenty. (Possibly more!) 😂
- I’m deathly afraid of tarantulas. I can’t even look at pictures!
- I talk to myself ALL THE TIME. And pretty loudly, too…
- It kills me to see bad grammar. That’s probably the writer side of me. 😉
Now, the nominees!
And anyone else who wants to do it! Have fun, y’all!
Again, thank you SO much, Katie! This was really fun!
Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have to defeat my littlest brother in Just Dance Disney Party. I SHALL NOT BE DEFEATED!
Oh, did I mention that I’m extremely competitive? 😂 Well, now you know!