Hey peeps! Since it’s almost Christmas, (9 days to be exact, can you believe it?) I thought it’d be fun to show our favorite Christmas movies. (Hence the too stinking obvious title.)
Hello, Carol here! My favorite is Elf.
- My favorite character is easily Buddy.
- My favorite part is when Buddy just got to New York.
Hey, guys! My favorite is Home Alone, ’cause people get hurt.
What, Eden? Oh, I mean ’cause Marv and Harry are hilarious. That’s it…
- My favorite character is Marv.
- My favorite part is all of the booby traps!
Hey! My favorite is The Polar Express.
- My favorite character is the brave girl.
- My favorite part is the hot chocolate scene.
Hi. My favorite is Frosty the Snowman.
- My favorite character is Frosty.
- My favorite part is when the crossing guard sees them.
Hey, y’all! My favorite is the live action version of How the Grinch Stole Christmas. (I haven’t seen the newest one yet.)
- My favorite character is Cindy Lou Who.
- My favorite part is when the Grinch saves Cindy and the sleigh from falling off the cliff.
Hey, guys! My favorite is The Christmas Chronicles.
- My favorite character is the elf with the chainsaw.
- My favorite part is when Santa sings the blues song in jail.
Hi, guys. My favorite is The Santa Clause.
- My favorite character is Bernard.
- My favorite part is when Scott is in the board meeting and eats a lot.
And my favorite would also have to be Elf! Although I think The Christmas Chronicles might be second.
If you haven’t seen these movies, you totally should! They’re amazing! (Except, in my opinion, Frosty. But I’ve never been one to like old school anything.)
Thank you for reading, and have a merry Christmas!